Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

photos for you

Here's a few more photos from our trip...
Elijah loves the evening light (maybe it's easier on his eyes) and here he seems to be looking at the trees against the sky. This was after a full and beautiful day with my family in Wisconsin.
Cousins...taking this picture was funny because "B." kept trying to pull Elijah's hair. Most of the other photos we took have an intervening hand in the middle of the picture.
"Ahhh, I am really enjoying playing with my Dad."
I think we might have a little teaching to do about being nice to girls...
Elijah with his Grandma and Grandpa at the campfire. Long sleeves so the mosquitoes stay away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"B." likes to pull Katrina's hair too!
Love the pictures, Julie.
We enjoyed seeing your family at IBC while you were in Wisconsin. We lookforward to seeing you again whenever you make the journey.

Fullers said...

Great pictures! Great to see some pics of your mom, dad and some siblings! Everyone looks happy!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! I saved them to my computer, too!!
Elijah is so cute! I love his curly hair and beautiful eyes!! Maganda ka talaga, Julie!! Ang paborito kong kaibigan!

Miss you!

Alina