Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

adrenaline junkie strikes again

See this adorable smile? It's caused by the thrill of crashing onto the carpet from the sitting position. Elijah's PT (Traci) is encouraging him in this exciting and risky behaviour...awesome!! :) It was so funny to see the big smile on his face each time after he deliberately made himself tip over.
So cute!!! I bet you can't stop yourself from practically kissing your computer monitor.

P.S. Elijah's hair is a work in progess...unfortunately, he is my only guinea pig in learning how to cut hair (without a clippers, that is). So please excuse me while I'm in training!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful pictures! How wonderful that we can capture such precious moments on the camera. And yes, I did have a hard time not kissing my laptop screen! Those cheeks - oh my! Love you all. Linds

Jkasza said...

oh, post a video! :-)

Jennifer Butler Ellis said...

What a beautiful boy! It's so nice seeing him enjoy himself. My children have lots of curly hair too, so I can relate to the fun of managing it--lots of trial and error...I think Elijah's hair is gorgeous. Julie, thanks for your note on my caringbridge site. I'm trusting with you :) Jen

Vanessa said...

Thats right! He's definitely got a mix of Kruit blood as well as Harkin's blood! :) haha, LOVE the pictures!! Elijah, please dont grow anymore until your Aunt Vanessa has a chance to see you! I MISS YOU and LOVE YOU so much!