Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

miracles and wondrous things





I love my baby!!!!
I don't know what I could have ever done to "deserve" him! He is pure, sweet GIFT from GOD! Words fall short to express just how blessed I feel.

Lukas is starting to smile a lot now! That seems like a miracle since we waited more than a year for Elijah's first glimmer of a smile. I can't get enough of Luke in so, so many ways. It seems like I am always amazed at something new that we didn't experience the first time. I am just very thankful for lots of things!!!

I have a baby that falls easily to sleep, and stays asleep. I don't have to measure every milligram of milk he eats, and I'm not working hard and stressed out just to make sure he survives. My baby is not throwing up multiple times a day. I am nursing, and I didn't have to teach my child to suck. I don't spend my hours bouncing on a big ball. My baby looks at me!!!! My baby isn't crying continuously!!!! My baby listens to me talking and smiles!!! This is just a tiny, tiny list of things I'm thankful for, but aren't they wonderful? I'm so grateful!

8 comments:

rachieannie said...

Both of your boys are breathtakingly beautiful!! So glad to hear that things with Luke are going well. Blessings to all 4 of you!!!

Heather Marie said...

Todd and Julie, I am thankful for the save delivery and that you are enjoying the new little one! The pictures are soooo cute of your little boys!

Harkins said...

Ok, so all of these pictures are sooooo cute!! We have been wondering how you all have been. So glad to hear you have been enjoying every moment. Babies are just so fun! I love the one of Elijah laughing too. We miss you! Give little Luke and Elijah a kiss from me. Love and prayers, Cathi

Unknown said...

Love all of these pictures, especially the one where Elijah is laughing! Thanks so much for sharing your heart, Julie. What precious little blessings you have!

Lydia said...

Congratulations and praise the Lord!!! I am so happy to see how He is blessing your family! Lukas is an absolute doll! I love the picture of your two boys where Elijah is smiling! He is a happy big brother!! Love you all!

Andrea said...

Julie he is beautiful! And I am so happy that Elijah has a little brother! It's wonderful how the Lord has put your family together. I can't wait to see what He does. Enjoy your blessings....

Carrie said...

WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YA'LL!!!!

LOVE YOU

tamie marie said...

Julie, I just caught up on your blog a bit...I'm so very happy for you and Todd, to now have two sweet little boys, and to be experiencing all the small (but big!) joys of having an infant growing up into a baby, then a little boy...

Thanks for posting all the great pictures!!

XOXO.