Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Friday, November 11, 2011

tiny one

There is a second, very rapid heartbeat nestled beneath my own! We are so blessed and thankful to announce that we're having another baby, Lord willing, who will be born in May! I am fourteen weeks today.

A little frame on the sill holds our latest ultrasound picture. Joy wells up as things become more and more "real"...yet I still can't grasp that we get to have such a treasure. So, so grateful for this new life.

Thank you, God, for your gifts...all undeserved.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh WOW!!!! Julie, I am so happy for you! And guess what? I am expecting as well, just 4 weeks behind you. Praise the Lord for new life. Love, Mandy

Jen Schwab said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So happy for you! We're expecting too, kind of. :-) Just got the schedule for foster orientation. We're shooting for siblings. Thanks in part to our conversation in your kitchen!

So happy for you guys!

Lydia said...

Congratulations, Todd and Julie:) I am so happy for you guys!! It's been so long since I've seen you in person, but I love reading updates about your lives. Your sons are so precious and it makes my heart happy to know God is blessing you with another little one! Love, Lydia

Kenton & Jen said...

Congratulations, Julie & Todd! And I ditto what Lydia said about not seeing you in so long but so enjoying your blog and pictures! Love, Jen

Mel said...

Congrats, Todd and Julie! I still stop by your blog to catch glimpses into your precious family and here I read it is growing!!! Praise the Lord for another awesome blessing. Melody

charleecyrus said...

Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you and your family!!