Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

sweet days

 This little guy has me...I am in love with four men now!



Wish I knew how to make our camera behave a little better, but here's our latest attempt at a family photo!

These are some sweet days in my life.  I am sooooo busy sometimes, and I feel like I'll never be totally caught up on housework, but somehow it matters less as God refines me through being a momma!  I still love it when my floors are shiny and the kitchen counters perfectly clutter-free.  I also love little fingerprints on my windows, blocks scattered everywhere, and a little grit on my floor from a wheelchair that's had fun in the dirt.   

Thank you for growing me, Father...for helping me choose what's important and lasting and FUN for my boys. 

No comments: