Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I am seriously behind in updating...we have just the best news to share with you.  We've been blessed by God with another little child to love!  I never in my longing, wishing-for-a-baby heart several years ago would have guessed that we would get FOUR gifts from God. 

I am 20 weeks along, and we've just found out that PINK will be more prominent in our home!  Little One is a girl!!!!   


10 comments:

Mfam said...

Hi Julie, I thought I would check your blog and see how life is going for the Harkins family and I was greeted with this joyful news. Congratulations to you and Todd, how exciting for all of you! Praising God for His perfect gifts. Sending you lots of love from the McMillan family!

rachieannie said...

Oh how exciting!! Congratulations!! Hope the next 20 weeks go well for all of you :-)

Jen Schwab said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So excited for you guys!!

Todd and Julie said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments guys! I'm impressed that you all still remember us, it's been so long since I blogged! :)

Deb said...

I came checking your blog to look for an update on Elijah. Happy Birthday to him tomorrow! What exciting news I find of another baby adding to your home. Praise God.
Blessings to you all! Deb Friesen

Deb said...

I came checking your blog to look for an update on Elijah. Happy Birthday to him tomorrow! What exciting news I find of another baby adding to your home. Praise God.
Blessings to you all! Deb Friesen

Lindsay said...

Oh, Julie! SUCH wonderful news! And a precious little girl too. A sweet blessing from the Lord who knows all of our hearts' desires. I am so happy for you!

Debbie said...

Oh, so excited for you! We like the 3 boys, 1 girl order! :) You will have so much fun and it will be sweet to see your boys interacting with their sister! Congratulations!
Debbie

Amanda said...

Congratulations, what a blessing! I am so happy for you to enjoy a girl, she will be beautiful like her mama!

Garry and Cynthia Barkman said...

Yeah, congrats!