Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Sunday, April 6, 2008

eyes of faith

I talk to you and your face becomes alert, looking for the mommy you love. Your big blue eyes search in the direction of my voice. I long for you to connect...breathing a prayer that you might see me, could take in the love that floods my heart for you. Searching and seeing nothing, the moment passes. Heart chokes, eyes sting...love wells up and aches deep inside.

"How I wish, Father, that my child could see me. Could meet my eyes and connect. Is this best, Father? Is this really best? I can't understand Your ways!

Let me see You, Father, the One whose face is full of love for me. Let me see Your face in this."

No comments: