Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

goodbye, auntie Kallia

I am not very happy about my auntie Kallia leaving today. She's been spoiling me ever since she got here. She also holds me a lot, and I like that.
This is my auntie doing her first rock-climbing. Way to go, auntie!
Me and auntie Kallia, just chillin'. I've got my arm around her to let everybody know she's mine.

Thank you for coming to help us move, Kallia! We already miss you so much and we love you!!

2 comments:

Pam T. said...

Hey there! This is Pam over in Troy. I really love your blog site. It is a neat way to stay updated. Elijah is getting so big and cute. I hope I can meet him someday.
God bless you!!!
Pam Tallmadge

lynnj said...

Hey Harkins!
Looks like we're going to have to change "little E" to "big E" he's growing up so much! Let us know when you're ready for some visitors! We're ready for a road trip! Love you guys.