Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've finally pressed 'play'!

Sorry to all who've stopped by only to find the same post for the past two months! It was sort of a bad post to leave you hanging with. I don't think my heart is 'on pause' anymore...in fact, I am relishing delicious feelings about that little baby on the way! I dream about him nearly every night. Perhaps I should clarify that to add that most of the dreams are about forgetting to feed him. Oh well...they make me laugh in the morning, at least!

I've been kept busy with lots of doctor appointments, non-stress-tests, and ultrasounds. In fact, from this week on I'll be having an NST and ultrasound weekly. I am so grateful for the careful approach of my doctors here, and grateful that all looks well.

I'll try to update you a little more faithfully! Here are some pics from the past weeks.


Happiness is swinging in a hammock with a cousin!

Here's Elijah in his temporary 'stander' (borrowed until he gets his own). We like to push it partly outside and hang out on our apartment's patio so he can listen to all the bugs and birds and little kids playing. This was about three weeks ago, and I think my belly has gotten a lot bigger even since then!


Free chairlift day at the local ski hill! This is us in the middle of June, freezing on the mountain. So glad I listened to my husband and didn't wear shorts and flip-flops like I wanted to! :)

No comments: