Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

he's here!

We're thrilled to announce the birth of Lukas William! We went to the hospital Friday morning, and Lukas arrived 25 1/2 hours later, 19 of those being "labor". We are so grateful for the prayers of many for this little boy to be born safely! He is healthy and adorable and a huge GIFT from God!

I'm cherishing every minute with my newest little boy. It is so beautiful to be his mommy!

Some of these pictures are sideways...sorry! It's late and I just want to post these and go to bed! :) This is a few hours after birth and following his "bath".


Amazed and excited parents!






Just after birth...he still looks a little scared, don't you think?



Proud papa!



Big brother Elijah thinks his little brother is awesome!
















My favorite picture so far!
Thank You, Lord...for two beautiful boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










11 comments:

Jen Schwab said...

Todd and Julie,

We are SO happy for you guys. What a precious little guy. I love the pictures with Elijah. SO cute! I can't wait to meet him!

rachieannie said...

Oh Julie I am SO excited for you and Todd and Elijah! What a huge blessing and answer to prayer! He is just precious and I love the pictures of your two handsome kiddos. I'll be praying for you as you adjust to life with 2 precious boys!

B said...

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely adorable! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics and am so happy for you! You 2 are such great parents and Elijah will be such a wonderful big brother!

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is so beautiful. I am thrilled for your family. I will continue to keep you guys in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I am wiping the tears from my eyes...
I am praising the Lord for Lukas William.
I am so happy for you all.
We love you dearly!

charleecyrus said...

Congrats Harkins family!! We are so excited for you guys! He is adorable and you can tell Elijah loves him!! :) I think he looks a lot like Elijah!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures, they made my eyes well up with tears of happiness for you.

Unknown said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Glory to our Wonderful Lord!

I am SO excited for you, dear Julie and Todd!

Also, Happy birthday today, Julie! May His Son shine on you this glorious day!

Love you!

Alina

Sarah said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! The pictures of him and Elijah were so precious.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Precious pictures. My favorite is the 2nd to last of the brothers together - priceless!

Andrea said...

julie!!!!!
i just popped in to see how you were and I see you've had your sweet baby!!! time did fly!!!
congratulations to your family! he is absolutely beautiful. love all the pics with elijah. sending love! andrea