Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

just lovin' him!!!

Here are some more pictures to melt your heart. I couldn't be more in love!!!

The days are going by too fast; I was about ready to cry earlier thinking about how Lukas is one week old today. I feel like each day is a treasure that slips through my fingers as the hours go by, irreplaceable and never to return. We've prayed for this baby for years...now he's finally here and I want life to stop for a while!

Sweetness personified!


"Whoa, dude...I think that's my dad!"





Lukas is a very relaxed and happy baby. JOY!!!





6 comments:

Christy for the 4 said...

Rejoicing with you!!! What a little lovebug!
Praise God.
Love you guys!

Unknown said...

He is GORGEOUS! Thank God for "small" blessings, right?
Congrats again, guys, he's a doll!

rachieannie said...

What a keeper!! He's just so precious!!

Ally said...

Super excited for you two and Elijah! What a blast. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Hello lady!
Congratulations on your little boy. He is a cutie. Give me a shout if you want to get together this weekend.

:o) Julie

stacy pietsch said...

just checked your blog for the first time in a long time!!! CONGRATS, julie!! so happy for your family and praising God for your new addition...