Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Friday, October 5, 2007

raindrops falling on my head

Rainy season means "don't leave home without it" - your umbrella, that is! In the States, I'm sure I have gone for more than a year at a time without using an umbrella. Here, we own three umbrellas, and we use them almost every day! I love this picture of Todd and Elijah. Aren't they sweet?

We wanted to update you all about Elijah's seizures. Things were looking really good for a while, not very many seizures...maybe less than 6 small ones per day. I'm not sure what's changed, but today and yesterday he's had seizures very frequently. So, tomorrow Elijah will have a blood test done to check the medication levels. Please keep our little one in your prayers.

Much love to you!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I really, really, love that picture. I think I love the symbolism of it. The fact your husband holds your son so lovingly, and the umbrella "protecting" them. I love it!