Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

FOUR...

...YEARS!!!

Dear Todd,

I didn't know when I married you all that life would hold (and of course, 'life' has only been four years!), but I do know that you are the best earthly gift God's ever given me. Thanks for pulling me up out of the ditches I get stuck in to see the view - for making me laugh. Thanks for persevering with faithful, commitment-based love during the hard times and for teaching me to do this, too. I'm so grateful for you...I love you and think you are the best!!!

Love, Julie

3 comments:

Jana said...

Hey, happy anniversary! Jonathan and I celebrated four years last June!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Todd and Julie. Your wedding was such a beautiful picture of Jesus and His bride.
Will we see you at Christmas?

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Great picture of the two of you!