Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

visitors and sweet moments

We were blessed with a wonderful visit from our friends, Pete and Karen, and their new son Zaldy!! It was so fun to see them and be a small part of their adventures in the Philippines!
Here are some kids we saw recently who were jumping off the bridge into the smelly, trash-filled river. They would jump and set all the power lines shaking as their bodies touched them going down. We wondered if these kids are part of the "street gang". If they're not, I think we'll avoid using their babysitters for Elijah.
This is E, momentarily 'sitting' on the couch!

Our little bug is getting big! He's about 20 pounds now, and a tall guy.

2 comments:

Borbe Bunch said...

HI Julie...Elijah is so cute, I LOVE his hair! Tell him thanks from Ez for the note on Ezra's blog. I hope these two guys can meet some day!!! :)
I love you Julie and love your honest heart...thanks for sharing! I likewise share from time to time about what I am feeling and what God is teaching me on this "journey"...I need you and I am thankful for you!
Praying for you...for rest and strength to be renewed in you today.
Lizy

lynnj said...

Awe, how sweet. My co-workers are always asking to see your blog - not sure why they don't just write it down and check themseleves, but they like cooing over Elijah when ever you post pictures of him. So, do we! :-)
Love you, J&J