Welcome!

We are so thankful for the wonderful friends and family God's given us! We are glad to share our lives with you. Enjoy your visit to our blog...

Friday, August 31, 2007

hot wheels

"Cool, Dad...is this the throttle over here?"

Our bike has been such a blessing! It's our transportation to get to class, buy groceries, and anywhere we need to go (at least anywhere without Elijah). It allows us to bypass traffic jams, and get places in a fraction of the time it would take in a vehicle or a "trysikel". Tonight Todd took me to a friend's house for an hour, then came back and picked me up. Without the bike, that simple (but oh-so-encouraging) visit would have been really tough to arrange! I'm uncomfortable walking alone after dark here, so I'm thankful that Todd helps me get some "girl-time" in occasionally!

No comments: